Basic Criterion for Loan Applications
• You have to be permanently employed for at least six (6) consecutive months at the same company.
• You have to be a South African citizen.
• Your loan application will be subject to a Credit Check, and Affordability assessment as required by the NCR (National Credit Regulator)
• You need to receive your salary into a valid South African Bank account, which is in the name of the applicant.
• You need to be between the ages of 18 – 60 years.
• We cannot assist you if you are under administration, debt review or sequestration.
• You need to be able to either fax or email the required documents to us when asked to do so.
• You need to earn more than R5,000.00 per month
• You need to be able to afford the loan installment, This means that we will check your Income and expenses.